Liquid Systems is a full-service Marine, Industrial, Municipal, Commercial and Residential equipment repair company. Our first priority is customer satisfaction. Here’s why you might choose Liquid Systems to save money on your equipment.
Our Specialized Services
- Free Estimates: bring your equipment to Liquid Systems (or have us pick it up), and we’ll estimate the repair for FREE. It will not cost you a cent to find out what’s wrong with your equipment, and how much it will cost to repair it. There is no obligation from this point: it’s your choice to follow through on the repair at that point (or at a later date), or not if you prefer!
- Guaranteed Repairs: all our repairs are covered by our 90 day warranty. Liquid Systems’ number one priority is YOUR satisfaction.
- Specialized Equipment: Liquid Systems is continuously acquiring parts and hardware to meet your equipment needs. No need to rely on limited hardware store stocks for specialized parts. Do you have a piece of equipment with a coupling? We have a full selection of Key Stock, metric and standard, for any size shaft you could possibly have. Check out our Marine and Industrial sections, or contact us for more information.
- Honesty, Integrity and Accountability: working towards anticipating your needs.
- Saving You Money: we aim to make all your repairs cost-effective. Our goal at Liquid Systems is for you to SAVE MONEY! We are acutely aware of the logistical challenges of obtaining new equipment in the Bay Islands and in Honduras. With high shipping costs and customs duty a consideration, we can make your existing equipment work as if it were brand new!
- Specialized Experience: not only does Liquid Systems have the specialty tools needed to carry out your repairs properly, but we have 25+ years’ experience in diagnosing, estimating and repairing your equipment issues. We provide fast diagnoses, free estimates and cost-effective repairs.
- Restoration: whatever condition the condition of your equipment (rust, seizing…) Liquid Systems will restore your equipment to “like-new” condition. It will look like-new and it will perform like-new in the field. Should this not be possible, Liquid Systems will suggest the most appropriate replacement equipment choices, with personalized consideration to your circumstances. Visit our Before and After Gallery to see some examples!
- Systems Consulting: if your problems are not only confined to the equipment, Liquid Systems can explain your system to you. We can provide systems adjustments, honest observations, written recommendation reports – all to optimize your system.